Sometimes I think people on the boards hate the idea of Lois with Dan more than Clark with Mayson.
Well, Clark with Mayson’s fun. Maybe it’s because Clark would never actually touch Mayson unless tied down to a bed with green or red crystals placed to strategically light up the room. Maybe it’s because of age-old clichés. Maybe it’s because a jealous Lois is fun while a jealous Clark is just looking for a hug. Plus, Lois with Dan is just plain icky! wink

Well, he is missing the Kryptonian soul mate gene
Well, it already shows with the loud outfits he wears that something’s just wrong with him.

But don't worry, Lois *never* dates men who she doesn't love completely.
No, she marries them instead.

Lois sighed. “Clark is my partner. Kind of. Sort of. In my dreams. It’s like I’m reliving the last year and a half of my life in my dreams. Only now, my life is perfect.”
“So, Lois, do you ever feel like you’ve been kidnapped by a strange guy from the last century or a strange guy from the next century and held prisoner in another multiverse for a year and a half?”

“Is he alive and well in these dreams?”
Define ‘well’. Physically. Yeah. Kinda. Mentally, I’d say he’s a tad unstable.

So, Lex was definitely alive in her dreams.
So far. What will Lois say once she learns that in her dreams he’s an Evil Mastermind™?

“And you have a partner at work,” Sarah stated. “Do you need a partner?”
Duh!

“No!” Lois exclaimed.

“You want a partner though?” her houseguest rephrased.
Kinda. He’s fun in the sack when we’re a predent couple.

“He’s a yang to my yin.”
It *is* funny that Lois is all the attributes of yin while yin also stands for the masculine goofy

‘the super man’, ‘the best friend’, and ‘the rich man’, right? Are you involved with any of them?”
“Not at the same time! What kind of woman do you think I am? Well, not *all* of them at the same time. And never in the same bed at the same time, anyway. I mean really? Lex would never go for that. Am not so sure about Clark and Superman, though. Those too, well, they look like they wake up in the same bed more often than not.”

And Lex? Well, he’s dead.”
Yes, but that’s not *his* fault.

Men as ice cream. Good example, Sarah.
Both can get you fat really fast. Only, with men, you can drop a lot of the weight in just a couple of hours (or days) if you’re willing to wait a couple of months.

“Well… I don’t know. I guess I have to try the Rocky Road before I decide.” Was Superman Rocky Road? The answer was simple. Give her a spoon!
So, Lois is now going to taste through all the ice cream flavors that look remotely like they’re chocolate related? Like Cat did with the strawberry kind?

“That’s the point. Clark’s chocolate. It’s good and all, but you’ve had it.”
Your point being? confused

“Yes, but you can put hot fudge on it and whipped cream.” Lois grinned. “And nuts.”
/checks D.E. requirement for part/

The young woman smiled. “Bananas.”
eek Holy…!

“Oh, bananas,” Lois moaned as she rested her head on her palm and thought about eating that banana split
goofy

Lois was running only on one cylinder, or was it half a cylinder?
The other one’s are clogged with ice cream.

If she was going to scare Scardino off with how she looked in the morning, she might as well do it before they got intimate.
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.