Originally posted by scifiJoan:
That ice cream metaphor always annoyed me. I thought Clark got the short end of the stick. Love the idea of Superman being the sundae.
I love the ice cream methaphor! Well, on the show Sarah was trying to get her to date Scardino (Why? huh ) Of course, Lois knows that no matter how many ice cream flavors there are out there, eventually you end up ordering your favorite every time. Her favorite? Chocolate! But if we're doing men as ice cream, we've got to include Supes! And, of course, he would be Chocolate Ice cream with the works. wink

Later on after figuring out CK=S, Lois = wallbash (Just kidding laugh )

You're killing me here. I hate the idea of Lois with Dan
Hence my Dan WHAM warning wink Sometimes I think people on the boards hate the idea of Lois with Dan more than Clark with Mayson.

but in this version of reality it doesn't make sense for her not to date him. Of course, I'm loving the fact that there doesn't seem to be much chemistry between them.
Well, he is missing the Kryptonian soul mate gene. love But don't worry, Lois *never* dates men who she doesn't love completely. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.