AntiK

Interesting questions ...

Will Lois really accept him running off on her?
Not for long, I would have thought.

How much harder will Clark have to work to make her see him instead of the superhero when she's already so clearly outlined in her mind every reason he's not on a level with Superman?
Unless she starts wondering what Superman sees in Clark.

Elizabeth This was my first attempt at first person. I discovered that the other character is the challenge - but also that you can have some fun with him!

Laura
I wish there was more,
Thank you. I have my next three stories planned (although there are no guarantees that I will follow the plan when the time comes wink ) but I won't totally discount ever coming back to this universe.

Evelyn Yeah, it was hardly fair that everyone reading knew something she didn't laugh

Joan I'm glad Lois's voice rang true. That was important in this fic.

DW Can I reply with 'what I've already said'? wink wink . Thanks for the FDK!

Michael

But why he would actually get Superman to deliver, I don't know.
I was thinking about canon Clark's line about Lois wanting to be on top after she'd told him she was top banana. I always took that as the first sign that he had a sense of humour, and he wasn't going to be a pushover. Same thing here - Clark has taken a lot of from Lois; this was his little victory.

I think it's about 65K, Michael!

Amber

This Lois is tons of fun, and this Clark is not an idiot.
You know, that's a good description of the stories I like to read!

Kathy I love your comments about Clark. I see him the same way. He refused to challenge Lois openly, but still found ways to show he had a backbone.

Emily

A prologue love

Bob I simply *cannot* imagine a story like that coming from your hand. I just can't eek

Classicalla Lois hadn't bothered to read any of Clark's stories until now - hence the shock!

Vive
I think this Lois is going to quickly discover hating Clark is impossible
I agree. Which could be fun.

Many thanks to everyone for such lovely FDK.

Corrina.