Oh, but the "red glow" part - that bit of writing and inspiration came directly from Laura S's wallpaper. Have you seen it? If you haven't - drop everything and go look at it. It is so drool worthy!!!
Okay, I just checked it out. And it was... eye-catching, to say the least! This Clark was... sexy, all right. There is a downright animal magnetism about him, as if he could tame you and snare you with his eyes. It's... hypnotic! But he's depraved-looking too, like he was a hunter, looking for his prey.

I found it interesting that he was dressed more or less in the same way in Laura's wallpaper as he was in the near-rape scene in your fic.

Anyway, DJ, you know I love it when Clark and Lois really get together. (You know what I mean. blush drool ) But I want Clark to look more like a nice guy and less like a predator when he does that to her. (Of course I want him to be a bit like a predator... oh dear... it's getting harder and harder to extricate myself from this, isn't it? <little voice whispers in Ann's ear: harder... harder... blush >

Ann