Sue, my dear queen, my apologies for my lack of FDK. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm reading this story since the beginning and loving each part, each line of it. drool

It was Clark. It was Clark she was going to lose if she didn't do something to help him. It was Clark who had kissed her last night. It was Clark she hadn't been able to leave behind in the mine.
Awwwwwww...

what if he wasn't wearing anything beneath the Suit?
So much better, Lois.

She let out an exasperated sigh. "Don't you ever get tired of knowing everything?"
LOL!

Does it help that I've been nicer lately? I mean, I wanted to date you.
... I kissed you. I made out with you. drool

She rolled her eyes, hearing the smile in his tone. "Well, he did have a few flaws, but those were mostly due to his inability to commit to me."

His hand reached over and found hers. "He was committed to you, Lois. He just didn't know how to tell you."
/me melts. [Linked Image]

Actually, maybe that was part of the problem. Why couldn't he want to ogle her, just a little?
Yes, just a little. Please, Sue!

Lois closed her eyes and sagged gratefully against the warmth of him, forgetting for a moment that he was shirtless and she was wearing nothing on top but a lacy black bra and one of Superman's pant legs.
Ah, the possibilities...

It's like a spa, only sandier."
LOL. rotflol

He put his arm around her and she laid her cheek against his chest. Clark closed his eyes, tipping his chin to rest against the crown of her head. His fingers smoothed her hair back, absent-mindedly repeating the action over and over, the soft repetition soothing both of them.
/me sighs.

Oh, I want more! I've finally posted FDK. Now you can post next part, Sue. laugh

I promise you, my Queen, I'll be more attentive with FDK. Your stories are great, and I know I've been bad with FDK. Kudos to you for your amazing writing. You're brilliant and talented. I grovel at your feet and beg your forgiveness. I've been bad. Just slap me! I deserve it. [Linked Image]

Could you forgive me, please? Pretty please? grovel

/me looks at Sue with big puppy dog eyes. [Linked Image]

Love ya,
Andreia [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15