*yay* I'm so glad I have this to read right now!! smile

I've told Jessi this quite a few times before and I'm sure she thinks I'm deranged by now, but... every time I read a revelation story I always get in this weird-like state where I sit here and find myself amazed by the fact that Clark is Superman - as if I had just learned of it myself. It's literally as if I'm suddenly putting two and two together and going "OMG!" *lol* In fact, this morning I was walking to work and some song lyrics got me thinking how weird it is that Clark is an extra-terrestrial. It's mind-boggling...

This said... I love when that happens, that whole "WOW!" thing when I realize (for the millionth time) that Clark is Superman.

This brought it right back and I'm pretty sure what I'm feeling now is what Lois was experiencing at the time:

Actually, it was downright strange to realize that it was Superman she stole fries from at lunch, Superman's pens that she borrowed and never returned, Superman whom she had goaded into spending fifteen hundred dollars to fly to Las Vegas.
ROFL!!! And that was exactly where I was at this morning when I was walking to work:

It was staggering to realize that Clark wasn't from here. He had come from out there. Her partner was an alien. She'd always thought of aliens as little green men. They weren't supposed to have broad shoulders and smile that could stop you in your tracks. Aliens were supposed to have cold, dead eyes and scaly skin. Clark was the absolute opposite of everything she had considered "alien".
Seriously... mind-boggling... he's more human than a lot of people I know, but he's not from here at all. It's so weird to think about that!!!

For one, they didn't really use cell phones in the series until the third season.
Are you sure? I clearly remember Lois calling Clark on his when he was out having lunch with Mayson. wink But the cell would *definitely* not have worked in the desert - coverage back then was very limited. (and believe me, I know - I worked for a cell phone company back in 1996)

Great part - sorry for the lack of actual real comments, I was so caught up in the whole thing. smile I love that, though. I love when I don't want to take my eyes off the page until I get to the end. It was great! laugh Can't wait for the next one!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies