Ann’s reviewed! Yay! Now I know I’ve really posted. I consider Ann’s review to be a validation of any posting of any fic on the boards.

Did that sentence make sense? Man, I need to get some shut eye!

Anywho, Laura and Barbara, thank you soo much for the glowing reviews! There are few things more terriying than first-time author jitters! The first half of chapter one will be up next Saturday night. Saturday morning for you, I suppose. Hope that’s soon enough for you!

Ann, actually, I hadn’t meant that warning for you. I don’t think this story will have any more violence than Faustian, or Rage. You stuck out Faustian well enough, so I didn’t think you’d mind a little action over much.

Thank you so much for your compliments! Although, I’ve never really thought of English as my second language. In fact, I’m more fluent in English than my mother tongue, Singhalese. That is to say, I’ve always got A grades for Singhalese, in school, but A+ for English. So the language is not the problem, really. I’m used to writing essays, but fiction was a whole new area.

Hope you’ll like the rest of the story as well, Ann!

You guys are all wonderful!

*drops dead of sleep-deprivation*

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.