Well, would you look at that? Reviews! shock

Take that, Karma! blush

Thanks for the vote of confidence Nancy! And for starting the thread.

Chaabreh, Tank and Terry - REALLY glad you liked it. I'm going for different genres at once, see (WHAMs and WAFFs in equal measure). So I'm afraid there WILL be a lot of family, Tank, but a lot of action too. In many cases, both simultaneously. *grins at Nancy conspiratorially*

Your hair cut comment was strangely ironic, Tank. I'd written this part long ago, and had finished a couple more parts when I realized Lois would need to take a good long look at herself in the mirror at some point. And I'd missed out on a "what did I do to my hair?!" moment by having given her long hair in the prologue. I knew you'd have loved it, but I'd promised myself not to meddle with finished chapters anymore, else it would drive me crazy. blush

Anyway, so long, and thanks for all the FDK! *waves fin* Look for an update same time, next week! wink

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.