Warnings: This story will have WHAMs and WAFFs in equal measure. Not merely an angst-fest by any means. Lots of violence ahead! If this is not your cup of tea, click the nice green Back button, now!
Hmmm... why do I get the feeling that this may perhaps be directed at me? Becasue, well, a lot of violence is not my cup of Earl Grey, no....

But, Hasini, I'm so glad to see you post your first story. The very first time you posted a comment on these boards, I marvelled at your command at the English language. Wait, that didn't come out right. Okay, I guessed that you, like me, might not be a native English speaker, since you are from Sri Lanka. But what I marvelled at was not your ability to write grammatically correct English, but rather your linguistic playfulness, elegance and daring. In view of that, you really, really must write stories of your own! thumbsup

I, too, like the beginning of this story. Unlike Tank, I like the family setting. I don't like a lot of violence, no... so I may not comment on every part of this. But it's great to see you post your first story here, Hasini! thumbsup

Ann