Ah, but Green Lantern hasn’t always been black... There have been others, Lois.
Sure enough, but being as though there is supposed to be only one Green Lantern per planet and that the current one is black, he cannot be Clark.

If A = B and B = C then A = C wink and don't ask me how I can manage such profound thoughts given the state of my synapses right now... Second wind, I guess?

Green Arrow, perhaps?
-------------------------------
Well, yeah, sometimes, Lois... in another universe, anyway.
Yes. And when she kisses him - who isn't him but actually Clark - she finds out just what a great kisser he is. And fans shout out with glee. weeee!!!!

Cause I'm as curious as hell and people dropping hints like that really drive me nuts (ie: there's a line at the beginning of the story that describes Lois, but it's really more a description of myself.. I figured it would fit her too, though)
----------------------------
What are you talking about girl? I totally lost you...
Barbara said that something in that story made her laugh for reasons she wasn't going to tell me yet. And I'm sitting here going positively crazy with curiosity. Must be why it killed the cat, by the way.

And then the line in this story I was mentionning was this one She hated when people forced her to guess the things they meant to be telling her about. It always drove her absolutely crazy.

Oh, and by the way, if anyone happens to see Terry around, I do believe he owes me strawberries and cream. Heh
----------------
You must explain that one....
From Terry's post in the fdk thread on the first story:
As for the story (the stated reason for this thread), I laughed aloud. I, too, would like to see Lucy try to hint to Lois that Clark is actualy the Caped Crusader, see Lois ignore or disregard her sister's wild imaginings, and see Clark either misunderstand or play along (maybe because he woke up one morning with a scary Calvin icon on his pillow.) Could you write that one for us, Lara? Please? Pretty please with strawberries and cream on top?

Voilà. smile Nice Batman icon, but please, can we get Supes intead? Pretty please? (no strawberries, though - I am not sharing those! *lol*)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies