Hey DJ - glad you liked it. hehe! We're having an awful winter day over here as well. 'cause, guess what, winter's here! It's snowing like crazy out there. And here I thought it wouldn't snow until after my birthday... this snow storm just cost me 20$. (I should know better than to bet against mother nature, I know!)

Lara, you mean the one with Clark disguised as Green Arrow? Yeah, I've seen it.
Wasn't it just awesome? ...I can't stop watching it. I put it on my youtube account and half the views are likely to be mine. *lol*

Great part. Lois, only eliminate the impossible, not the improbable.
Hey, who ever said women think logically? I know I sure don't. Besides... she's seen the *baby pictures*. LOL!

Lara, I think the inside joke has something to do with a story bakasi is working on?
Yeah, I know it does. And I'm guessing this is something she would send me to BR. smile

I know I'll see it eventually, Barbara. smile I can't wait! I'm so curious it itches. *lol* And you know, I'm not really complaining, I do actually like surprises. smile

I'm sure we wouldn't mind another continuation! (Hint)
I just knew someone would say that. I wouldn't mind another sequel myself. Don't tell anyone I said this, but I have some of it written already. But, shhhh! It's a secret.

Oh, and by the way, if anyone happens to see Terry around, I do believe he owes me strawberries and cream. Heh. wink

Thanks for all the comments, guys. 'love ya! sloppy

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies