Anna—thanks for sharing! I definitely know what you mean, when you feel like people were actually appreciating and seeing your work! It’s hard when we don’t know how many people are really reading and enjoying when there isn’t that visible feedback. smile

I saw Lynn already bumped the fdk thread, so I’ll go read in a bit! I’m sure I’ve read these, but it’s been a hot minute. wink

Queen—Yay! Thanks for sharing! Good golly, I’m sure I read that back in the day, but I just read it again now, and LOL! So adorable and hilarious. My favorite lines:

Clark turned to her, then back to the chaos in the bathroom, then back to her. "How did that thing get in here?"

Lois shrugged. "It knocked, so I let it in."

And OMG Jimmy’s bragging and then Superman showing up to borrow Raid?? rotflol

Bakasi—I love the persistence! Somehow, it always means more when you work harder to achieve it. <3 And for the other story—I can only imagine trying to complete a story with a new baby!

I think I read To Love And To Lose when I came back last year and binge-read a ton of fic. lol But I think if I have, I’ll go ahead and re-read! I’ve put these all on my to-read list (which is getting long—yay!), and I’ll be sure to drop you a line and let you know what I thought. (Or I’ll bump the old fdk threads. wink)

Lynn—Thank you so much for sharing everything! I know I’ve heard from many others that the fandom was here for them in hard times; that just makes it mean so much more to me. I’m glad it was here for you, too. It sounds like a tremendously challenging time! I can imagine how hard it was with all the various factors!

I’ll put your stories on my ever-growing list!

scifiJoan—Crossovers aren’t generally my thing, but this one sounds intriguing! I’ll have to give it a look! Thanks for sharing your favorites with us!

Toomi—I can’t imagine who you’re talking about!! lol Thank you for the spoiler tag—much appreciated! A *definitely* thank you for the reminder that I was going to read this after my Kerth reading was through! I’m very much looking forward to this one. hyper

Keep sharing, everyone! I love hearing about everyone’s stories and whys. love

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.