Originally Posted by L
Incredible story... I got sucked in!

Thanks L,

I'm glad I was able to pull you in with this fic. thumbsup

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
*WHEW* Finally finished the whole thing, and I LOVE IT! Very nice twist on the title, starting out with *Clark* in a (fake) insane asylum and ending with
Lex being committed to Arkham

So, is Lois pregnant? I kept wondering, and the hands-on-belly suggests it, but the story didn't actually come right out and say.

I really liked seeing all the Batman lore woven into the fic! I kept hoping Bruce would show up, although I guess it's just as well to not have him steal the spotlight. Still, it makes me kind of want a sequel.

There was definitely a lot of time hopping, but I was able to follow along well enough. The only thing that caused me a little confusion was having two characters with the name Jack, but they were distinct enough that I could picture the right person once they started talking.

Anyway, awesome fic! What's next? laugh

Hey Queenie, wave

I'm so glad you had a chance to power through this one.

1) Yes, I'm so glad someone picked up on that play on the title.

2)Yes, Lois is pregnant. I wanted to hint at it in that final scene but not actually come out and say it.

3)Yeah I enjoyed throwing in a bit of Batman's world in this fic without actually having him make an appearance. There was enough going on as it was.

Sequel?

My muse is still recovering from this one but we'll see what the next year brings wink I intentionally left things open for a chance to revisit this world.

4)Jack Davenport and Jack were definitely a bit confusing at times but I did my best to make sure Davenport came across distinctly different.

What's next?

I'm currently working on Rules of War--the final installment of the "Rules" series so that'd be the next one. smile1

Thanks for commenting and reading. Glad you enjoyed it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube