Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I agree with Michael, those must be some horrible nightmares. It doesn't help that Mayson KEEPS stopping by whenever Lois is trying to be with her man in tights. I'm glad that Lois worked things out in her head why Clark kept his secret... well, under tights. peep Even if Martha said that he didn't want to lose her by hearing the truth. Knowing that Mayson knew for 6 months while Lois and Clark DATED is a hard thing to forgive. It doesn't say much about Clark trusting Lois.

That conversation with the Kents must have been difficult. I wouldn't want to ever be in those shoes. I feel for M&J. Unable to visit their only son while he's so sick. frown

I hope Clark's cured soon. Luckily, I have another part to read before sneaking off to bed tonight. wink

Hi, Virginia!

Mayson's really being "helpful" isn't she? She doesn't even realize she's being a "buttinsky."

Martha is definitely trying to do some damage control, which remaining truthful. And I'm sure her heart is hurting for Lois. How much do you want to bet she had this exact conversation/warning when Clark told them Mayson had found out?

I do think it says more about Clark's faith in himself more than his trust in Lois. Of course, Lois won't necessarily see it that way.

Calling the Kents would have been awful. And the Kents being sidelined is torture.

Hope you enjoy the next part!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon