Hi, Michael!

/starts slowly counting backwards until Lois realizes that Clark *faked* being dead and that she’d grieved for nothing/
CLARK: Maybe I get lucky and die during the night.

Dr. K: I have some Kryptonite, if you need it.

Looky there, no dream about finding Clark and Mayson in bed together.
LOIS: Can’t you *read*? The writer *said* that the worst ones features Clark’s death. What do you think happened after I found them in bed together, hmm?

Clark: help

That can happen when she spends the night in bed, occupied with Clark.

Clark: devil dance angel-devil

PERRY: I see, Lois. So, just to get this straight, you and Kent won’t be able to come into the office today after you popped the question last night? Uh-huh. I see. And how long will you to be ‘indisposed’?

Jimmy: Okay, betting is now open for how long it will be before Lois or Clark Jr joins the team. Anyone?

To be fair, he’s running around in tights and red underwear. Would *you* want to be known to be doing stuff like that?

Bruce Banner: Could be worse, you know...

He’s just that good a liar. Like her father.
CLARK: Thanks. Thanks, a lot.

Sam: Hey! Cheap shot!
Ellen: *mutters under breath* Totally deserved it.

On the plus side, he’d have been laughed out of town before he could build a reputation. A one stroke wonder and nobody would have cared about him after that.

Something tells me he would have gained a rep anyway.

I just realized, they’ve managed to keep it quiet for at least 8 hours now. I’m impressed.

Lois: I threatened everyone involved in his care. No one finds out he's here so I can kill him in peace.

Nah, they’d just assume he’s sleeping with her.

Cat: So *that's* all I had to do to get the public to assume that?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon