Hi Vicki!
Dr. K: I have some Kryptonite, if you need it.
He’s always so helpful, isn’t he?

LOIS: Can’t you *read*? The writer *said* that the worst ones features Clark’s death. What do you think happened after I found them in bed together, hmm?

Clark: /doesn’t like the odds of Lois asking him again anytime soon/
They probably have a lot to talk about…

That can happen when she spends the night in bed, occupied with Clark.

Clark: /marriage and making love don’t have to go hand in hand if the author is willing/
evil

Jimmy: Okay, betting is now open for how long it will be before Lois or Clark Jr joins the team. Anyone?
Does a stroller count, too.

Bruce Banner: Could be worse, you know...
laugh Although, can you imagine if Clark smacked Lex around like the Hulk did Loki?
SUPERMAN: Puny billionaire crook.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Can you do Claude next?

Something tells me he would have gained a rep anyway.
You think?
CAT: He still looks good. Could score with the ladies even as a country hick. We don’t need brains.

Lois: I threatened everyone involved in his care. No one finds out he's here so I can kill him in peace.
clap
CLARK: help
Dr. KLEIN: I don’t know what happened. He was getting better until last night. He was even able to get up and walk around with that nice Ms. Drake.

Cat: So *that's* all I had to do to get the public to assume that?
Yep. Why does she think everyone thinks Clark and Lois slept together that first night at the warehouse?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.