Originally Posted by groobie
It's good that Lois has reflected on her feelings, coming to an understanding of why Clark kept his secret for so long. Still, if she loved him enough to propose to him, it seems like she should be more forgiving, more willing to let go of any anger towards him that she felt upon learning the news. I do understand her lingering jealousy and suspicion of Mayson - it's harder to get past that. This is a nasty virus Clark has picked up - I can imagine how helpless a nearly invulnerable superhero would feel at being waylaid like this.

She *may* be more forgiving, but right now, too much is happening too fast. Clark ran out on her proposal. He's near death. Her former rival knew about Superman before her. Her head is spinning and her emotions are on a rollercoaster.

She's definitely still a little suspicious of Mayson, even though she *knows* she doesn't need to be. A big portion of that is rooted in the fact that she and Clark have shared this secret for a good six months while she remained in the dark. It's not easy to overlook that fact.

Clark is definitely going crazy to be laid up!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon