Hey! It's cruel of you to tease me with Star Wars and GoT when they're both MONTHS away from any kind of resolution!
[Linked Image] I was going for shared suffering? Didn’t realize that lead to anger it would wink [Linked Image] But I *am* thinking of making a chocolate calendar for the remaining wait period. Sadly, I’m not sure there’s enough chocolate out there. help

Ah, the elusive spare bedroom. It was there in S1, and then seems to disappear in S2. Very odd. Someone should alert Rod Serling about it.
laugh Maybe Lois played a little Cask of Amontillado with Lex?

OMG! Suddenly I have this mental image of Superman arriving on the arm of Arthur Chow…
rotflol
CHOW: What? He looks just like some of the strippers I date. What with the skintight outfits and all that.

Bwaaaa! He's not earning any tips, either, the poor guy. It's too bad someone didn't take a young Superman aside and explain to him that he should stay in school so he'd have more options.
rotflol They never do teach royal heirs real world job skills, do they? Aside from being in the military.

Not Lex! He believes in share, and share alike.
LEX: One part for me. One part for yours truly. One part for me. One part for yours truly.

I laughed and I cringed at the same time! And then again when you implied that Lois was currently "working" on Lex. Yikes!
smile1

On to part 3!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.