groobie: Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.

There are certainly some unanswered questions that you could explore in another part or a sequel. Ultrawoman was a way for Lois to use Superman's powers while Clark didn't have them. But now they both have powers, so Lois doesn't need to use hers. She doesn't have Clark's temperament - can't handle using them in the same way he can. So even though she has the powers, what if she made a conscious choice not to use them? Let Clark go back to being Superman and retire Ultrawoman.
Interesting concept. It's why I've always wondered if Clark's kids (fully powered) would follow in his footsteps. Would they feel obligated to just because they have these power, even if they didn't actually *want* to? I'm sure some of them might. If so, how would they rebel against said feeling of obligation? I doubt that Clark would ever force his kids to make the life choices he did, but they probably still think he'd want them to... whether they wanted to or not, they just might just to please their dad.

Would she be able to cut herself off completely, or would she only use them for selfish purposes like aiding her investigations?
Oh, she'd totally use them. Even Clark does.

Would Clark resent Lois for having powers but not using them to help others?
Would he? I can't see Clark resenting anyone (save maybe Dan).

Of course, those ideas would move your story away from romantic comedy and towards drama and conflict, so you should probably just ignore me! laugh
This was a romantic comedy? Uh... yes, I guess, I did move it in that direction. laugh What? Ignore your wonderful advice? Never! Follow it? /shrugs/ We'll have to see what the fates have in store for this story's future.

Susan, who thinks that the karaoke bar has small Ultrawoman shrine off in the corner, as the patrons wait patiently for her return
No comment. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.