Laura: Thanks for coming back to tell me what you thought of Part 3. I didn't think my question would stump so many people.

Hmmm....wow, Virginia, I could really go either way on this huh. I really liked this part, and getting to the ending, I can see this being the ending. I don't feel like the story got 'cut off' or anything.
Thank you. dance /the part of me that has been struggling with this story since writing part one and always feeling there was more to be said thanks you./

But...there are things that would be fun to exlore smile. Hence...your options. #1--leave as is, and have a sequel down the road. #2.--part 4.
Yep, there's lies my dilemma. My main problem is that I haven't dealt with the Newtrich sisters at all, so stopping here and then writing another story which finishes within this same episode feels wrong. I would definitely keep that plot part within the arc of this story.

I'd like to see how everything with the Red K and the Newtrich sisters is resolved. I'd love to know if Lois keeps her powers and how she/they adjust to this, or if she doesn't, how does everything get back to 'normal'. And--knowing me wink --I'd love anything that progresses them towards the alter, a WAFFY moment here or there as you wrap the storyline up.
You state my inner conflict so well here. smile

But, I guess, really, you could accomplish any of this by doing either #1 or #2. I guess...final verdict...is basing my suggestion on where you are with the story at the moment. If you think you want more added to the story--and feel inspired now, maybe just go for it--part 4 clap. Or...if you want to give it some time, think more about it, give us a sequel as a lovely surprise down the road a bit clap. ( Or--last option--maybe leave as is? It does, like I mentioned, feel good the way it is, also, IMO).
Well, I'll have to see where inspiration strikes. /eyes thundercloud ominously./

Any way you go about it, I'm totally party. It was a really fun story, loved it, and have completely enjoyed it.
Thank you. smile1

For the briefest of moments when I read this part, I wondered if Clark could have his powers back. I mean, he did get all the way down to the ground alive. But...I knew that Lois had her powers, and never thought that they'd both potentially have powers at the same time, so I figured I must be wrong grin.
evil That's what's so great about the lightning strike. Clark doesn't know good ol' William Wallace Walldecker got his powers, because he still had his. But in UW, he KNEW right away something wasn't right.

Had a bit of a 'moment' here reading this paragraph. It always obviously bugged me that Clark broke up with Lois 'for her own good' in Contact--it seemed like such a sudden reality check he had.
Tell me about!

BUT, I don't know if I ever thought about why it annoyed me so much, and seemed so sudden. This reasoning is amazing! It makes no sense that from a concussion he would freak out so much, but from freezing Lois a few eps back--and her almost not coming out of it--he'd move right on past it and propose. Great point, Virginia--the concussion reaction is quite, quite 'off'. Loved this! hyper.
Thank you. I always thought it weird he jumped to proposing after freezing Lois, too. But it was a very romantic proposal with the fountain, rain, and him promising to make it through his whole speech /sigh/ I can't fault them for taking it there just for the sake of season finale cliffy.

True thumbsup. Liked this a lot smile.
I've been watching a lot of Young Justice lately (come on, Netflix, where's S2?!) and Superman gets knocked this way and that, all the time. Sometimes, grunting as if something hurts. So, I figured, with all things equal...

This part was awesome. I really enjoyed 'Clark Babble' laugh notworthy. And the teasing was a lot of fun, too clap.
Thank you. /cup overflowith/ The only thing that makes Clark nervous is Lois and now they're equal. That's got to be a big deal in so many ways, as it knocks out a bunch of his previous concerns.

Great work, Virginia--will be curious to know what you end up deciding to do with the story...
Thanks. Me, too. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.