There are certainly some unanswered questions that you could explore in another part or a sequel. Ultrawoman was a way for Lois to use Superman's powers while Clark didn't have them. But now they both have powers, so Lois doesn't need to use hers. She doesn't have Clark's temperament - can't handle using them in the same way he can. So even though she has the powers, what if she made a conscious choice not to use them? Let Clark go back to being Superman and retire Ultrawoman. Would she be able to cut herself off completely, or would she only use them for selfish purposes like aiding her investigations? Would Clark resent Lois for having powers but not using them to help others? Of course, those ideas would move your story away from romantic comedy and towards drama and conflict, so you should probably just ignore me! laugh

Susan, who thinks that the karaoke bar has small Ultrawoman shrine off in the corner, as the patrons wait patiently for her return

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink