Is it the weekend yet? This has been a heckuva week for me, workwise. My brain is shot. But, oh!, how wonderful to stop in and find more lovely comments on this story. dance

Loisette - Thanks for delurking to comment! You weren't late at all; you couldn't have commented at a better time. smile

Virginia - I love that you're writing a story based on the title! I can never think of a good title, so now I've found yet another thing to envy about you. smile
This is the third ending I've written for it and the first two flopped with betas, so cross your fingers for this entirely original and probably more steamier ending due to reading too much Sue and Groobie stories lately.
Oh? Steamy, you say? laugh Thank goodness for betas who save us from ourselves, eh? I find it fascinating that, as often as we seem to be plotting along the same lines, we're polar opposites on what length of story we feel comfortable writing. I get discouraged once I realize a story is going to be more than five or six parts. I can plot it out, but then it streeeeeeetches out in front of me like a prison sentence. I know I've told you this before, but I am seriously in awe of your ability to set those plates spinning and then keep them in the air for so long. notworthy

As long as I stay active on Wrong Clark, I can still call it a WIP and not a quagmire.
LOL - I feel you! I was so bogged down in one story that I switched to another, just to clear my head. I'm now about eight chapters away from being done. It doesn't feel like a punishment anymore (mostly because I'm really psyched for where the story goes). I love it when there's light at the end of that tunnel. hyper

Morgana - No worries! The important thing is that you're here now. smile I'm glad I managed to hit those angsty and romantic notes for you.

This is what I would imagine EPRAD being like before the launch. A Zoo!

There was more originally - I had her having to park far away and having to hike in, but I cut it to improve the story flow. I used Linda Montoya because she was the only newscaster name I could think of at the time. blush

Oh yes Lois, worth the risk of him dashing off into space. Much better than your earlier risky decision to date Lex Luthor!

Sue, I have to read that story again!
It's a good thing you sent that PM, because I was puzzling over which story you meant. I was wracking my brain trying to remember when I wrote a story with Lois dating Lex. LOL! It wasn't actually a plug for "Worth the Risk," but I can see why you'd think it was. wink

My thanks to everyone for the comments, and for the nudges to work on the epilogue. sloppy Unfortunately, I won't be around much this weekend, but I plan to crack the whip on myself starting Monday. smile

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis