Yea! Lois finally found Clark. dance I was worried when Lois was taken into the back that the General actually wanted to yell at her for leaking the story that Superman had told her. I'm so glad you didn't go that route.

I agree with Lois. It crossed my mind that they weren't exactly private in their conference room. I'm glad that they were. Let's hope that Clark wasn't being overly optimistic.

I liked the more private goodbye than the public one. It's more appropriate to their relationship. I'm curious how a knowing Lois will take care of an amnesiac Clark. Then again, since he's just shoving it out of the way (that's what you said he'd do in part 1, right?), maybe he won't come back with amnesia.

The dialogue from canon works so much better with Lois forcing Clark to promise that he'll come back. In her own way, she's saving Superman this time. I like that that. clap

Very romantic. Very angsty. Let's hope Clark makes it back, or Lois will be seriously ticked! wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.