Originally Posted by Sue S.
Virginia - Yes, apparently my Clark is sneaking out nights to hang out with yours. And you're shattering my image of you as the woman with the plan! All this time, I've been envious of your ability to be so prolific, and now you're telling me it's a ruse?!? Say it isn't so! shock
I'm currently working on two stories (if you can call Wrong Clark a "story"). Wrong Clark is outlined (at least the major stuff, not the transitional stuff). Where I've been having difficulty is my not-outlined short story. I guess, that's why I get for writing a story, because I came up with a really cool title and needed a story to go with it. lol I think I worked at most of the kinks. (This is the third ending I've written for it and the first two flopped with betas, so cross your fingers for this entirely original and probably more steamier ending due to reading too much Sue and Groobie stories lately. Still Gfic though. wink ) So only the long stuff is planned. It's the short stuff I have difficulty with. Being concise isn't in my DNA, so I have to stretch my muscles in that medium every once in a while so they don't atrophy. smile This short story has been languishing on my hard drive longer than any other short (3 or less parts) story has. As long as I stay active on Wrong Clark, I can still call it a WIP and not a quagmire. laugh Speaking of which, I better get back to working on Part... Um... Part... Golly gee where did I leave off? 202, I think. Betas are waiting for the next part.

I now return from this aside and return you to your regularly scheduled FDK. wave

From Dictionary.com:
STORY
noun, plural stories.
1. a narrative, either true or fictitious, in prose or verse, designed to interest, amuse, or instruct the hearer or reader; tale.

2. a fictitious tale, shorter and less elaborate than a novel.
... er... um... blush ... perhaps Wrong Clark doesn't quite fit that description.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.