Darth Michael: Thanks for the comments and making my inbox chime with mail. smile

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Wrong Clark
furicane
Oh dear! I completely missed that one laugh
evil You should have seen me and my betas debating the correct spelling of this made up word.

That’s why you should always attach your lips to the hurricanes…mouth.
Yeah. That's not much of an option at the moment.

Remaining alcohol giving him liquid courage?
Another reason not to kiss Lois? No, it's been a good 6-8 hours since his last drink.

JIMMY: Prisoner? Her? Had she had control over her daily business taken away from her? Had she been watched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Did she have to go to the bathroom without any privacy? Did she have to fend off the unwelcome advances of disgusting creeps? Did she have to do menial jobs far below her paygrade?
LOIS: Yes. Me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

She could have moved. She could have carried a gun up into Lex’s penthouse and then moved with Clark to Brazil, gone to confession there, and been wed by a nice priest. Say, this reminds me…
It's been a while since Clark's been to confession?

Funny, not 10 years later, people with such an overdeveloped need for recognition would stand in line to live in the Big Brother house. She should be happy to be a trailblazer for her people.
2004 LUCY: Guess what, Lois! I'm going to be on TV!

She’s wonderfully consistent, isn’t she?
In being mad? Pretty much.

Would this be like with regular batteries when the contacts oxidize and corrode?
LOIS: You were in Las Vegas, that's hundreds of miles from the ocean, Clark. So don't tell me that this white crusty stuff is salt.
CLARK: Um... maybe chlorine?

He’s growing a backbone, and she doesn’t like it
Canon Lois didn't like it much when Clark sent her for a walk with the mosquitoes either, but in the end she respected him more for standing up to her.

CLARK: Being fed by Lois is a great thing!
HENDERSON: My hand?!

Oh, sorry, I thought you said "feeding Lois". Never mind. peep

ER: /A tad surprised/ They did what? Oh boy. Ari won’t be happy to hear that one.
Hounding = sending the dogs after him until he does something stupid like jump off his balcony.

They could always try to revive him, could they not?
Dr. Kelley: Working on it.
LOIS: Nah. Let's leave dead creeps dead.

revealing the charred ruins of the vault.
Huh. Wouldn’t that constitute a fire hazard?
It was a fire safe room. No fire could get in and no fire could get out. I wanted to explain what Lex was doing at his computer before he jumped.

MARGOT!LOIS: Maybe I should really stop smoking. Or at least, flipping the buds into every corner…
TERI!LOIS: It wasn't me!
MARGOT!LOIS: What? Your Lex was sexier than my Lex.

RANDY GOODE: Dagnabit! I so wanted to sell those…
SPENCER SPENCER: I already had dibs!
Perhaps it was to erase the trail of the outgoing emails sent to these magazines.

I wonder if Lex also got rid of their sex tapes…
SPENCER SPENCER: Diiiibs!
LOIS: I haven't had sex with him.

Let me guess… mm-dd-1993? The day Superman showed up? The day Lex met Lois? The day Lex decided to make a dishonest woman out of her? The day Lex realized he’d have to make an honest woman out of her first?
All good guesses.

Is he referring to the occurrences when Lois allowed Lex to score with her?
In this line, no.

He likes being challenged?
So, it's a possibility. Maybe it was the first time Superman refused a bribe.

Why not just try them all? It’s just 365 combinations. Or is Henderson worried that it might be bobby-trapped. (sic)
That's why they wanted to take the safe to Quantico.

Worried he’d have to have Lane arrested for assaulting a police officer?
More worried about being assaulted.

Wounded pride? See? Had she slept with him on their first outing, this could all have been avoided. She’d just have been another lay to him, not worth a second thought. Even once Superman would have shown a romantic interest, she’d just be seconds for Superman. The blue oaf would have been the joke of the bad-boys club.
All true.

Couldn’t she just mention the general specifics to Lex? I’m sure he’d have the details handy.
Lex is dead.

“Catch a cold?” she asked, tucking the slip of paper into her pocket, lest he accuse her of stealing evidence from a dead man’s trial.
Umm…?
LOIS: Po-Tah-to. To-Mah-to.

Oooh! Lex’s dirty home videos?
Mrs. Cox does the dishes.
Mrs. Cox does the laundry.
Mrs. Cox does the floors.
Mrs. Cox does the boss.
LOIS: Why would I want to see that?

LEX: In my defense, it is. I on the other hand, only watch highly cultured productions such as opera and big brother TV shows.
The first year really was the only one to watch. After that, it was just knock-offs.

Might have thought the musical to be so beneath him, it would be a fitting insult to Superman?
Well, he considered Superman beneath him because of his morals, so it makes sense. wink

Yes, he might rather have kept a souvenir from his friend. Such as a photo of Lex and the friend’s wife in bed. Or maybe the friend’s eye balls in a little box?
Those are in his OTHER office.

Maybe he’d an airplane kidnapper?
I could go that way, but I didn't.

Maybe he should tell Lois that ever since he’d seen her have carnal relations with her fiancé, he couldn’t sleep unless she held him and stuff?
But then he'd have to tell her about the video.

Since *everyone* knows, huh?
Exactly.

LOIS: Now who’s the galactically stupid one?
CLARK: wave Actually, I just don't watch too much tv.

So, he made a big doo-doo?
If he wanted to remain Lois's whipping boy, yes.

When she was at the MSRF? When she dreamed about what happened to Ralph? When she saw the burned carcass of the Daily Planet?
JIMMY: Before you came to the DP, CK. When she was embedded with the troops in Iraq.

I wonder if they have enough fuel to get back to Metropolis? Maybe if Clark went to the stewardess and told her that he needed to speak to the pilot so they could discuss a change of their destination? That it was a matter of life and death?
You know Clark wouldn't inconvenience anyone else but himself.

So…really big doo-doo, then?
Lex sized doo-doo.

It had felt like molten lava, and he was the only one alive who could state that with any certainty.
ER: /Darth Vader begs to differ/
This is 1994. Nobody knew that about Vader then!

But then your clothes were stolen, when you took a shower yesterday morning.
I know it’s pretty and all…but maybe you could find another home for it?
Cat's lie about Clark being undressed and wet at a homeless shelter?

Has he *met* Lois?
clap lol Give him a break. He's been in jail.

At least hers is elaborate, involves Clark in the shower, Clark naked, and Clark being dressed up as her husband.
rotflol You know I didn't notice that until you spelt it out. Terrific!

So…
LOIS: No, stay in Vegas for those two nights. You know what? Stay as long as you like. And before I forget, it’s not me, it’s you!
Yep. That's what he's afraid of.

One needs space when one has an ego the size of a pregnant Lois Lane?
That's not nice.

The other half was glass French doors – the hypocrite –
confused
Am I the only one who remembers Lex telling Lois that their new bedroom had to sliding doors instead of French doors, because they were better?

This could all have been hers. All she had to do was say ‘I do’.
HENDERSON: Hey! That's my line.

Originally Posted by -Micheal
“Of all this you could’ve been mistress,” Henderson jested from behind her.
All of this, if she had been a mistress?
That's an old fashioned term for missus. (i.e. it's what Elizabeth Bennet says after seeing Pemberleigh - Darcy's mansion.)

He got lots of confidence in his being the fastest draw this side of Suicide Slum, huh?
HENDERSON: The pay sucks. The hours suck. The coffee sucks. But I get to taunt Lois Lane a lot.

I wonder how many notches it took to carve all that…
Thirty-five years worth?

Awww…he’d their marital bed specially prepared for their wedding night! How considerate of him!
The flowers might have been a gift from the staff.

NIGEL: lol

LEX: I figured, freshly printed $1000 bills would have been too tacky.
Red rose petals mean the same thing and are cheaper.

I wonder if the room as a body disposal unit build in. And if Henderson will fit into it..
And behind door #3!

Well, he’d have to provide some entertainment to his guests, no?
No. Only the spouses of his guests.

What if Superman were to fly by while Lois was in the bathroom?
Superman does face plant on Lex's pool deck?
What if someone built another skyscraper next to Lex’s?
LEX: Do you think that I'd allow that to happen?

What about traffic helicopters? What about news helicopters?
That's where the one-way glass comes in.

Originally Posted by Wrong Clark-ish
as if to remind Lois of whose importance the paramour had in their relationship.
peep
Now, I know that's not what I wrote.

Superman’s new home? Including some memento-taking equipment?
LEX: I'm sure Superman appreciated me leaving some nicknacks from his old home planet around the place.

Maybe she should check if she finds a video labeled ‘Superman’?
That's what she's afraid of.

Is she actually going to be sympathetic when he comes crawling back?
Sympathy isn't allowed?

A wee bit tacky, maybe…
So, they're fitting?

It does make me wonder if Lex might not have been a bit unstable, mentally speaking.
ARI: Come to mama!

Thanks for making me smile. jump

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.