mrsMxyzptlk: wave

I haven't been commenting much lately because life has been busy lately, but I've been reading.
I'm glad you're still reading. Thanks for checking in and saying 'hi'.

I'm glad that Lois and Clark have both gotten some idea of what the other has gone through the past few days. Lois, especially, needs more empathy and to pay some attention to what's going on with the people around her. She still seems to have no idea what she's done to Clark while she's been pursuing her wild goose chase with Luthor.
That's what this whole part was about. It starts out with her grumbling about Clark's attitude and ends with the realization of what he must have gone through. While she doesn't know the truth from his lips, I still wanted her to find out. It might not be whole truth or even the correct truth, it's close enough for her to figure out what he's hiding from her.

She abuses him, and he just takes it because he's so obsessively in love with her. (I feel like it should bother me how obsessed he is with her, but you manage to write him that way without making him seem like a creepy stalker. Kudos.)
Yes, it is a fine line which I know alt-Clark sometimes crosses in his obsession to keep Lois safe. One of the most endearing traits of Clark from LnC is his steadfast loyalty to Lois, no matter what she throws at him. I'm glad he's not coming across as too stalkeresque. It was one of the reasons I had him find his backbone and stand up for what HE needed.

Shame on Jimmy for leaving out vital information. If Clark hadn't known that Lois had witnessed Lex's death, why would he have known the details? Not cool, Jimmy.
Well, Clark HAD told him that he had heard about Lois witnessing Luthor's death. How was Jimmy supposed to know that Clark hadn't heard how closely she witnessed it?

I think that Clark could still use the two days to clear his head and rest before hashing everything out with Lois. He gets boyfriend brownie points for wanting to go back, but he's basically been tortured and could really use some rest before going back for more abuse from Lois.
JIMMY: party
CLARK: No, I don't think so.

Thanks for your comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.