I haven't been commenting much lately because life has been busy lately, but I've been reading.

I'm glad that Lois and Clark have both gotten some idea of what the other has gone through the past few days. Lois, especially, needs more empathy and to pay some attention to what's going on with the people around her. She still seems to have no idea what she's done to Clark while she's been pursuing her wild goose chase with Luthor. She abuses him, and he just takes it because he's so obsessively in love with her. (I feel like it should bother me how obsessed he is with her, but you manage to write him that way without making him seem like a creepy stalker. Kudos.)

Shame on Jimmy for leaving out vital information. If Clark hadn't known that Lois had witnessed Lex's death, why would he have known the details? Not cool, Jimmy.

I think that Clark could still use the two days to clear his head and rest before hashing everything out with Lois. He gets boyfriend brownie points for wanting to go back, but he's basically been tortured and could really use some rest before going back for more abuse from Lois.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)