Not to pick nits here because I really love the story but...

Maybe a slight continuity break in this chapter. Have the folks in this dimension seen Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman? The reason I ask is that everyone is dismissing Lois as a non-participating entity when they talk of her parents looking for her and their wanting to do what her parents would want. Kevin also mentions just about every other source of Superman material BUT L&C. Every time someone mentions Kara's parents and their potential response to what is happening to Kara they mention not wanting the wrath of Superman, Kara keeps telling them that HE isn't the one they need to fear but no one seems to pick up on that aspect of her statement eek .

The reason I bring this up is when the State Department comes up with the diplomatic dodge of the daughter of a former head of a foreign state they refer to Lord Kal-El of New Krypton which while New Krypton was shown in a number of comics as far as I know Kal-El was only Lord over New Krypton in the New Krypton arc of the Lois and Clark and in a bunch of fan fiction of course...

No big deal as it is a great plot device to stymie Munroe and his cronies but I had been wondering if I had missed a New Krypton arc where Clark is put in charge of New Krypton in comics somewhere but did a bit of searching and could not find one. I may have just missed it as there are a bunch of source material out there for Superman and there may have been a graphic novel on the subject that I could not find.

Did I miss something? If I did someone will correct me I am sure... shocked

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham