I congratulate Debbie on getting the tone of the world today pretty much pitch perfect. The only a couple of things that seem to ring untrue and those are only because she has chosen not to make the story one completely about conflict. One is the administration and their desire to help Kara and her family without anything in return. I guess the President having daughters of similar age and hence understanding a bit of what Kara and her family could be going through helps. The only dissenting view has been from the President's Chief of Staff early on. The second is the total lack of fear of Munroe and his cronies. Today's world seems to be afraid of everything but they seem to have no fear of a super powered 11 year old girl. It blows my mind that they think they could make Kara do whatever they want. Have they not been watching what she is capable of doing? I mean do they really want a pissed off 11 year old super powered girl mad at them? Munroe and his cronies seem to believe that Kara will do whatever they tell her to do. A rational approach (did I actually say that?) would be to keep her very happy and content and maybe she will not include you on her enemies list...

Following along with the story I guess the next step would be to find another country that would host Emily, Caitlin, and Kara and not subject them to this nonsense. The folks in the State Department could probably conjure up something like that pretty easily. However sometime soon Lois and Clark should be getting back into the story in order to wrap it by Chapter 53 and that would change the entire situation for Munroe and his supporters. Hey I am still holding out for Lois barbecuing Munroe clap

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham