That's just lower than low. Attacking a woman who is trying to help out her younger sister AND a visiting child from another dimension is the lowest form of scum. Munroe's an idiot if he thinks he'll ever be able to control Kara by blackmail. Good thing they've got friends on their side to help them sidestep these landmines.

The president has taken the right move. DO NOT ANGER SUPERGIRL'S PARENTS. He's being diplomatic and polite and in a way is very hand's off. I'm sure there has been debate within his camp about what to do, but they've wisely not made it known to Kara or her foster family. Better safe than sorry. Munroe is going to end up being sorry.

“Meanwhile, we believe the best thing for Supergirl is for the Administration to stop fantasizing about Superman coming to the rescue, and either find her real parents or get her into a good, solid family if they can’t be found. That’s why my colleagues and I support the SMPA.”
I wouldn't be surprised if Monroe starts bringing forward couples who will claim that Kara is their daughter next. Since they already think she's delusional, do they think they'll be able to brainwash her into thinking she's got some weird form of amnesia? I'm surprised that the support of SMPA is growing, but people are power-hungry fools.

Is Monroe trying to get Kara to stop helping people all together? (sarcasm) Because dealing with that man is definitely going to make her lose her compassion. If he keeps up attacking her and her family, she'll soon lose her temper. As I said, THEN Monroe will be sorry.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.