You know /cough, cough/ I'm feeling much better now. /sneeze/
laugh No, I just stumbled across it and it kind of fit, don’t you think?

Quote:
Yeah…only, I’ve never seen a lock that you would be able to lock by turning the key in the direction huh
Some locks unlock by turning to the right, some to the left.
Yeah, but only if the deadbolt’s on the right side of the door, too, isn’t it?

Quote:
Yes, but then she’d have to give a window-key to Superman…
LOIS: That's why he never seduced me at night.
laugh
CLARK: That’s…right! Yes…that’s what I’m sticking with.

Umm…I’m backlogged?
Very. It was from several years ago.
Hmm…the one with the evil Lois? Was a short one, I think?

Most publicly educated Americans aren't. Some of us idiots take up learning ancient Greek on our own.
Yeah…over here, you choose between Latin and Geometry in highschool. At least, that was the way it was 20 years ago.

Would you want to see "unseemly touching" by Lex to Lois on the Nfic boards? I could skip it.
Well…one could always search&replace ‘Lex’ with ‘Clark’?

More economical that way, yes, so of course, us American's got it wrong. Of course, there's a rumor Weddings are just a big party and Americans can't turn down a party. (Just a rumor, mind you. There's no truth to it.)
rotflol
Originally Posted by Babylon 5, Centauri Weddings
<Festive wedding procession>
"So, Doctor, who died?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Among my people this is how we celebrate state funerals. Our marriage ceremonies are solemn, sober, moments of reflection, also regret, disagreement, argument and mutual recrimination. Once you know it can't get any worse you can relax and enjoy the marriage. But to start with something like this.. No, it is a very bad sign for the future."

In my defense, the A-Plot sucks. Lois and Clark are cute though.
laugh Isn’t that the same reason we watched a lot of Lois and Clark? laugh

Quote:
Is he implying that Lois would never jeopardize a happy honeymoon after her wedding?
LEX: What would be the point?
LOIS: Uh... billions?
LEX: huh But I *have* billions!

<EW doesn’t like it when someone talks about demising Lex> Thanks for the graphics.
blush
Oh, wait, you were referring to the snogging you wrote about a couple of parts ago, weren’t you?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.