Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
I'm all caught up! My cold and […] Bare...Bear with me.
[Linked Image]
Also, unrelated: Mindy Church: [Linked Image]
You know /cough, cough/ I'm feeling much better now. /sneeze/

Yeah…only, I’ve never seen a lock that you would be able to lock by turning the key in the direction huh
Some locks unlock by turning to the right, some to the left.

Yes, but then she’d have to give a window-key to Superman…
LOIS: [Linked Image] That's why he never seduced me at night.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
I have no plans to ever write a Lois and Lex sex scene after reading the one that Mrs. Luthor penned over yonder. (i.e. "Your Worst Nightmare").
Umm…I’m backlogged?
Very. It was from several years ago.

EW: Yes, but the surprise is that Lois knows it.
LOIS: Is the EW insinuating that I’m not classically educated? Because she’d be right.
Most publicly educated Americans aren't. Some of us idiots take up learning ancient Greek on our own. wave

ER: Lois! Not on this side of the boards. And not after you’ve called of the wedding! That’s unseemly.
EW: Murder is unseemly on the Gfic boards?
ER: Oh. No I was going for unseemly touching.
Would you want to see "unseemly touching" by Lex to Lois on the Nfic boards? I could skip it.

ER: Isn’t normally the ceremony larger than the reception?
EW: I've never heard of inviting more people to a wedding than the reception.
ER: Funny, I think over here it’s vice versa. huh
More economical that way, yes, so of course, us American's got it wrong. Of course, there's a rumor Weddings are just a big party and Americans can't turn down a party. (Just a rumor, mind you. There's no truth to it.)

EW Only to mention that's where Cat Grant moved after leaving Metropolis.
ER: First reporter in space!
LOIS: mad
Also, if it’s on Netflix, you so need to get it!
I have a long list of shows in line before it. I still haven't even gotten to the end of S9 of Smallville, and I OWN it! peep In my defense, the A-Plot sucks. Lois and Clark are cute though.

ER: Brave. Stupid. But very brave.
LEX: What? She doesn't have a knife in her... Lois! Where did you get that gun?
ER: Templeton’s Guns & Ammo?
rotflol

Is he implying that Lois would never jeopardize a happy honeymoon after her wedding?
LEX: What would be the point?
LOIS: Uh... billions?

So, she should have taken the Champagne bottle and smashed it against Lex’s head until it was no longer viable?
LOIS: /Sigh/ Lost moments.

Well…it’s easy. All you have to do is go off book.
evil

Actually, she could plant one foot on his throat as she’s standing about him, and then plunge the drill straight down. She’d be farther away with her mouth from his then when she snogged him a couple of parts ago.
sick Thanks for the graphics.

LOIS: He’s a murdering thief and a natural born psychopathic sociopath who liked to sleep around.
CLARK: You forgot to mention that he isn't a young man.
ER: Jealous, much?
CLARK: whistle

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.