Originally Posted by mozartmaid
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
I found a good Smallville fanfic and as it's so hard to find good ones I 'm recommending this one, if anybody wants to read it:

A Window to the Future by Jadarite_18

Clark rescues a woman that tells him to "save Clark" before passing out. But when she wakes up she's amnesiac and she looks a lot like Lois.

It's a long fic (33 parts). Kryptonsite system is messy (story mixed with FDK) but the story is worthy the work. It's very well written. thumbsup

Andreia
Oooh! Well-written Smallville fic!! dance I'm excited to read it!! Thanks for the rec! hyper

Edit: I'm gonna slog through and read it, but honestly there are TONS of grammatical errors in just the first few chapters. *sigh* But I trust that it's a good story, so I will stick with it. wink

I have read some of Jadarite's stories and they are good. I can't say I remembered any problems with the grammar but it's a few years since. I don't remember any specifics, only that they were always good.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."