There's no archive for SV fics in the way that the LnC archive works, but there is www.fanfiction.net . If you want a massive collection of SV fics then look on Kryptonsite in the 'Creative' section.

Thanks for the recommendations of my fics. Both the Kissing Booth and A Pirate Affair require very little, if no knowledge of SV.

Kissing Booth is only 5 parts long, doesn't take long to read. Pirate Affair is 14 parts altogether.

I have written quite a bit more than these 2, but they are VERY MUCH in the SV universe and so don't want to post them here and spoil it for those that haven't seen right to the end and many LnC lovers would not be interested either.

For those that DO want to know these are my main fics ...

Who Do You Love?
My first fic. Follows on from Season 9 cliffhanger and covers what I though the first few episodes of season 10 could be like.

Mr Right or Mr 'Right Now'
Set in Season 9

Remember
A possible Season 11 episode if they had continued making on TV. Probably around about episode 5 or 6 of an imaginary Season 11.

Band of Blue
This is my epic homage fic, 40 chapters long. Set majorly in an alt SV universe but with homages (some small, some large) to LnC, movies and comics. Many, many spoilers for SV all the way from season 1 to season 10.

There are more, some unfinished, some short vignettes, but I'll leave it there for now.

You can find all of my fics on both of the sites mentioned above.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."