Sorry for the delay in getting back to you--we've been out of state visiting relatives...and now home, wifi, and catching up online smile

Anyway, I guess what I really want to say is, if you love LnC, give Smallville a chance. The early seasons and just about ALL of the Lana stuff, has too much teenage angst and is quite immature. The later Clois is well-written, IMHO, and any fan of the characters of Lois and Clark, should really give it a chance!
For lack of knowledge on my part, I had lumped the whole show into 'teenage angst', and had therefore not really given it a chance--but you make a great point about how a fan of the characters of Lois and Clark should give it a chance...everything Lois-related sounds great, and I'll really have to jump into the series! Thanks for the breakdown--appreciate simplifying all the seasons/episodes down to pinpoint the L&C sections. (And the offer to PM you is really nice, too, if questions blush ).

What you said about how the length of time of the series really benefits the character development sounds so true. You really got to spend a lot of time with these characters--getting to know them and their personalities--and I can appreciate the value in that...(and it's nice knowing that whatever is going on, L&C are ending up together thumbsup ).

After the holidays, I have a feeling I know what I'll be up to smile

Thanks!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~