I stumbled upon a very good Samllville fanfic and I thought I would share. If somebody is interested, it's an epic (73 chapters!), involves pregnancy and Lois and Clark's relationship. Lana plays a part (of course, it's Smallville :rolleyes: ) but the story is about Lois and Clark, no Clana. laugh You don't need to understand all about Smallville (I didn't watch most of the series), the story is based on their relationship. I loved the story, couldn't stop reading. smile

Here are the teasers:

And here is the link for the story:

En Tempus Veritas

A Window to the Future by Jadarite_18
Clark rescues a woman that tells him to "save Clark" before passing out. But when she wakes up she's amnesiac and she looks a lot like Lois.

Remind Me to Forget You
This is an AU story where Lois is Oliver's sister. She and Clark have a relationship that ends badly and Lois is devastated. Years later they meet again as partners at the Daily Planet and Clark wants a second chance.

A Second Chance at Destiny by Jade4813
Lois sees a possible future, but can she really let Clark go, even if it's to prevent the end of the world? And would Clark let her? One thing's for sure: Sometimes it takes a second chance to get it right.

Tempus by Natty

A blog with several good fics: http://ascertainlife.wordpress.com/

Andreia