Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hmm... "All In A Name" contains a lot of very common very short words. It's possible that the search logic does not keep a record of those. I was just looking for "the man who would be" and didn't get anything, while "the man who would be king" returns said story. I recommend including different, very complicated word with each story title from now on wink Or, maybe just configure the search to be a bit more fanfic friendly.
Yeah, I had the same problem when searching for "Another Day" - nothing found, but when I added in the name for Clark's POV (Different View) - the Search Engine could find it. Then I had to hunt and peck backwards through several stories until I found Lois's version. Phew! Exhausting. Need to work on better, less generic titles for my stories, but -- in case you hadn't noticed -- titles really aren't my strong suit. smile

FYI: Interesting Factoid I learned while searching manually for "Another Day", during the upgrade the links are now all chronological order, even if they didn't originally post in order. For Example, "Same Day, Different View" originally was posted 12 posts after "Another Day", but when I went back twelve posts (and then 20) I kept getting FDK - Wrong Clark #39. (The post number is that number in white next to the time/date stamp in the upper right hand corner of each post.) So, then, I went back another 20 posts, and hit someone else's story. I knew I was close, as I had the original posting dates. I was wondering why moving forward or back one or two posts kept me on the same page. That's when I realized the responses to the FDK were in chronological order now and lay within those numbers. Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm not making this clear. It will help ME in any way while I'm searching for my generically named stories. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.