Fixed!

Thank you very much for this detailed report. It was a simple permissions issue, and I was able to reset all those forums to viewable by guests. All nfic forums have been reset to viewable by no-one who has not been given entry to nfic.

Let me know if any other forums are not viewable by guests - it's not a global fix; I have to go into each forum individually and set permissions, so I only looked at the ones you listed.

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Wendymr
[*]Visitors - ie people not logged in - can no longer see any posts. Can someone check and let us know if this is still the case - I checked permissions for a couple of folders on the control panel and guests DO have permission to read
Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team
I read the threads on the boards on my iPhone without logging in. I was able to read the regular threads just fine. I wasn't able to log into the FAQ (noted above, which I just sent a ticket in for). Non-Registered Nfic users can also look at the subject lines of the Nfic Forum, too, now.

There was another weird thing that happened on my iPhone (I don't know if it is an iPhone issue, or a non-registered user issue), but the number of forums available is reduced:

Under the "Table of Contents" forums only the "Nfic TOC" forum is visable.

The "General Discussion" Forums have completely disappeared (ALL OF THEM).

Under the "Superman in Other Canon" forums only the "Superman in Other Canon nFic and the Superman in Other Canon nFic TOC" show up.

I haven't created a ticket for this as I don't know exactly how it would be classified (as a registered user item or an iPhone issue). huh Let me know and I can create a ticket, or you can create one for me.
[i][/i]

Just a fly-by! *waves*