I thought it would be helpful to have a single post listing all the issues we are already aware of and will be getting to as we can. I will add items to the list as I see them; other admins, if you have permissions, please also edit this post.

New items: if you have reported them through the Ticketing System, please reply to this post stating the item you have reported, and one of the admins will add it to this list. The benefit is that others will then see it has already been reported.

Please check this list before reporting an issue; it saves everyone time if we don't get multiple reports of the same problem.

Known Issues

• Nfic access problems - being worked on; for now, you can PM LabRat for access Fixed! Please now use the link in the nfic forum title area to request access.

• Incomplete TOCs, or links not working: authors, if you created your own TOCs, please update the links yourself. If LabRat created the TOC, contact her - and if you can gather the new links and send them to her, please do so!

[*]Graemlins not showing Click on the smilie at the top left-hand side of the posting box and a pop-up will appear.
  • No colour coding for viewed vs. unviewed links. (One can see by the colour coding of the icons to the left of folders/threads whether something has been viewed, but it would be nice to have colour-coded links as well.) Fixed!

• We seem to have lost our LNC FAQs post at the top right of the forum. Fixed!

• The colour on hotlinks in posts is too close to the colour of surrounding text, making them hard to spot. Fixed!

• Some text seems to be missing from older posts (raised by DarthMichael). I have no idea whether this could be fixed... Can't be fixed by us, but watch this space for something anyone in this position may be able to do themselves for a fix.

• Some member avatars aren't showing. This could be as simple as needing to re-enter the URL for your avatar in your profile. If anyone tries this and it works, let us know

• Visitors - ie people not logged in - can no longer see any posts. Can someone check and let us know if this is still the case - I checked permissions for a couple of folders on the control panel and guests DO have permission to read Fixed!

• There may be an issue with the search function. Can people who have experienced this please use the ticketing system to send examples and screencaps, please? Easier to try to fix something if we know how to duplicate it.
  • Search is limited to 1 year. <--- this may just be a search parameters issue.

• QUOTE block needs to be wider. Maybe size it in relation to the page width? It now has a horizontal scroll bar if there is more than one quote. FYI, Annette will of course have the final word, but I think it may not be possible to do anything about this. Fixed!
  • The link for the 'L&C scripts in text format' (that appears at the top of the boards) doesn't seem to be functioning. Fixed!
  • It seems as if the Graemlins (smilies) are case sensitive. Meaning that it won't show up unless it's all in lower case letters. ": clap :" (without spaces) works but :Clap: or :CLAP: doesn't, when they used to. Seems that this is a 'feature' which we'll just have to get used to goofy I bet in a month's time you won't even notice!

Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team

Last edited by Elena; 04/29/14 05:37 PM.

Just a fly-by! *waves*