Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Friday is fast approaching. I'm currently debating whether to go to the Midnight Show Thurs/Fri night, brave the crowds Friday night, or wait until Sunday (my VERY, VERY, VERY last option, which is making me lean towards midnight showing). Of course, school ends here on Thursday afternoon, so I'd be competing with a bunch of high schoolers for tickets, but I figure crowds in my small town will be less at the midnight show than for the evening times on a Friday night (my least favorite time to catch a movie.)

Did you guys know it was coming out in 3-D?

I prefer not to hurl (throw up), so I'm sticking with 2D.

What are your plans?

Christina, did you ever get premiere tickets? Are you still in line? Are you waiting until it comes out before you let us know what you thought, to avoid spoilers? (If so, thank you.)
I'll be seeing it Thursday at 7pm (the Walmart Premiere) so I do (technically) have tickets but have not yet seen the film. I'll be seeing it in 3D on Thursday but heading to Chicago the next morning to see it with two other Superman fans in 2D.

I was the first in line for my Walmart tickets (there wasn't anyone else in line.) Whether or not Cape Girardeau still has tickets though, *shrugs* who knows?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)