Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] I have to second the worry that this seems to focused on Superman, and too little on Clark, but what can we really tell from 35 second trailers?

Also, I guess they are going into the back story wuite a bit, and not the Clark at the Planet story. Still, I hope we do see some of Clark at the Daily Planet.
From what I could tell from the last preview I saw, it looks like there are three story lines: a) Lois is following some leads given to her from the boy who witnessed Clark saving the school bus, trying to find the man who could do what Clark can do. b) CK goes from being a Kansas farmboy to a lost soul in search of meaning in his life to being Superman and probably ends with him also becoming the Clark Kent with the glasses (hopefully not the goofball one), reporter at the Daily Planet (I know that Clark exists as I saw stills months ago with him dressed like that.) and c) Zod makes an appearance, so we can have some action scenes and see Superman is a good Kryptonian and not a bad one (perhaps it is Zod's appearance which finally makes Clark decide to become Superman). Although, how he defeats Zod without Kryptonite and fancy glowing crystals (per SM-II), I haven't a clue and I hope isn't lame. [/b]
Somewhere early on I saw someone gripe that putting in Zod made this just a remake, but without Kryptonite it will have to be different in many respects.

How long of a movie is it anyway?

John Pack Lambert