I have been getting more and more excited. I'm supposed to head to Chicago to meet up with a few fellow Superman fans from across the US (well, I think mostly from the midwest this time but it's a Superman Family meetup of people I know from another forum) to see it. I did also get tickets for the night (the Walmart Premiere on Jun 13th) before figuring that my hubby wouldn't go see it if I didn't get tickets for us (plus we haven't had a date for just the two of us since before the new year.)

Also I saw a bunch of gifs of a scene from the most recent trailer over on tumblr. I won't post them out of respect for people that are trying to avoid spoilers but what I was being a nervous nelly was whether or not Lois and Superman would have any real attraction evident. The most recent trailer alleviated that worry.

Man of Steel Trailer #6

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)