Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
I'm skeptical that Amy Adams will be a good Lois Lane because when I see her, all I think of is the princess from Enchanted. I don't think I've seen her in anything else.
Yeah, I hope Amy can do a strong Lois. I've only seen her in romantic comedies, so I don't know how she'll do with such a strong character. I'm holding out judgement until I've seen the film.

And she's not a brunette. But then, it's always bothered me that they never manage to cast a redheaded Jimmy.
She's definitely a red-head. I saw the toys for the new movie today in stores. Yea, I've noticed that about Jimmy too. Are red-haired young actors in that short of supply in Hollywood? huh

Thanks for your critisizms of the movie, Virginia. I'm feeling less optimistic already! [Big Grin] Now maybe I can bring myself to go see it, properly expecting the worst.
laugh Happy to oblige. I'm usually pretty good at finding the glass half-empty. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.