say nicole, I have the prefect trailer for u. but my computer is not that much up to date. but it this song call (Listen to your Heart).
Actually, a little bird on irc told me recently that someone might be working on this one, even as we speak. Although as a music vid, I believe, rather than a trailer. No promises - never count your trailers/music vids until they post wink - but keep an eye out in FoLC Productions and you might just get your wish.

And even if someone posts it as a music vid, that's no good reason why it can't be used as a trailer for a specific story.

Nicole, I haven't read the story but I've got enough data from this thread to understand your dilemma and, for what it's worth, I have to say that I agree with Wendy. I'm a big fan of not necessarily having to tell the reader everything they need to know right there and then and so, for me, if the information that's needed is there at some point in the story, before the end, that's good enough for me. I prefer that to having everything spelled out for me, upfront.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers