I've just been informed of some nefarious behavior over on ebay (like this is a first or anything!?)

A guy who has been selling bootleg DVDs of L&C episodes is now trying to sell a DVD of L&C Music Videos. Which would be one thing if they actually were his, but most of them belong to Andrea Gidusko... he evidently ripped them off her website. I asked him for a full list of the music videos on his DVD, he gave me the names of about 9 of Andrea's videos, as well as one called "The Way" (I'm not familiar with that one; anyone who whose video is getting ripped off here?)

I shudder to think he might even be on these MBs, since Andrea didn't advertise her video site very many places, except for these MBs.

We're obviously seeing some of the worst of human behavior here. I implore you not to buy his DVD. Andrea's videos are all available for free on the Internet, and a few days ago she even asked if anyone would be interested in getting a CD of the videos from her with good quality copies (not the downloaded-off-the-net ones this guy's trying to pass off.) It just sickens me. He doesn't credit her at all, never asked permission... I could go on forever.

I know a lot of you are Music Video/Trailer artists and I'm sure you'd feel horrible if someone took your hard work and tried to make money off it. Whatever you do, do NOT trust this guy or anything he's selling.

Molly