I choose neither.

I believe the earth is warming up in general, but that it expresses itself in more extremes around the globe. While the warming up has increased in speed the last few decades, nature plays a big part in it. Climates are always changing. But the increase is due to man.

Nature didn't ask for all those toxics we created. Or for the emptying of the seas. Or taking down the forests. It's what we do, and we have a price to pay for that.

But I do believe in the heating up of this world. We haven't had a terribly cold winter in many years. When I still cycled to high school, it could get down to minus 15 degrees celcius (that's when we took the bus wink ). Summers can get pretty hot, more so than I remember when I was growing up. But all in all, extremes can follow each other up. Monday, it was a tropical day. Tuesday, rain, thunder and pretty chilly. Rather normal weather again until today, when it was hot again. It's been muggy for weeks now. It's not a climate that I was thought during school. So yeah, definitely changing into warmer.

But I still stand by the extremes, if I look at the results world wide, what with all the natural disasters.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!