I mean he's SUPERMAN after all! Let's see him being super.
Hrm, you raise good points, Ultragirl. Some action would be nice, and perhaps necessary---I just don't want it to be 100% explosions and fist-fights. If they can find a good balance, I think I'll be happy.

Lois seemed kind of weak to me. I don't know how else to describe it. huh Maybe it was the acting, or the writing, or both. I just felt like something was missing. She didn't *fill*.

What bothers me about Richard is that
a) Movie/Precrisis continuity has established that Superman *must* remain single for many lame reasons.*
*rant pending.
b) According to the Look Up In the Sky! documentary, there are *still fights* in DC HQ about whether Lois and Clark getting hitched was a good move.
c) I wouldn't put it past Hollywood to try to do something sensationalist, shocking, and/or "ground breaking".

OTOH, *surely* the fans would riot? Since word of SR came out, I've been reassuring myself by saying "They can't do 'blah blah blah' because the fans would riot!" However, I've been growing less and less certain about what the other fans do/don't approve of...

~•~