I still don't see how anyone can believe in both. Evolution teaches that Man came from apes. Their our cousins.
Evolution teaches that we descended from the same ancestor as modern apes. Along the way apes evolved one way and we evolved another.

We are not cousins but chimpanzees and humans do have the most similar DNA.

creation tells us that God made us from his own hand.
And he did. But I don't think the creation story is a literal account of how this came to be just a more poetic one.

I, personally, believe that God sent into motion the chain of events that led to the creation of the universe, life and humanity.

Anyhow, I think I might have started an arugment or something. I only wanted to know people's views.
I've seen the arguments FoLCs have had over religious/social topics and I assure you this is no argument. More of a spirited debate. wink

"Let us remember that there is a creative force in this universe, working to pull down the gigantic mountains of evil, a power that is able to make a way out of no way and trasform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.