The Kid who is 60 Lbs and can lift 140 LB weight. I call him the SuperKid.
Well, assuming he can do that it's not that amazing -- the only thing that's remarkable is that he is so strong at such a young age.

Many grown men and women can lift more than -- even twice -- their weight.

Furthermore, someone who was raised in the Christian faith I feel the need to reiterate what posters before me said about it not being impossible -- or even unlikely -- to believe in God and accept the theory of Evolution. In fact, most Christian in the western world accept evolution and the big bang theory - I would wager only the fundamentalists have problems with it.

Evolution does not teach that there is no God it just asserts that life came to be on earth through natural means rather than supernatural.

Also, what does thinking that "the next phase in human evolution is to become like Superman" have to do with believing in God?

Finally, and this is me being nitpicky -- one shouldn't "believe" Evolution. Belief is for things we have no tangible proof for -- like God. "Believing" in science really goes against the nature of science itself -- to always challenge and question. One either accepts or rejects scientific theories like evolution and the big bang.

"Let us remember that there is a creative force in this universe, working to pull down the gigantic mountains of evil, a power that is able to make a way out of no way and trasform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.