It looks like most of the ones I like, other people like too - big surprise. <G> Oh, and I voted based on 'favourites' and 'non-favourites' too. wink

And I'm not surprised that Tempus Fugitive is still leading the pack (with 27 as of right now). It's the episode that got me hooked on the show, so YAY!!! razz Although when I go through and rewatch the whole series...I usually run out of time and energy by the time I get halfway through the 4th season anyway, so I don't make it to Ghosts or Toy Story anyway. <G>

I guess that's something that's different for me...While I absolutely adore fic and hanging out here on the boards and on IRC - I still absolutely adore the show too, and watch it whenever I get a chance. Sure there's things that make me cringe in some episodes, but there's so much more that I like, I just have to watch it.

Pam said:
Although I was surprised to see "Ghosts" as more hated than the non-wedding ARRGH
I think the thing with the wedding ARRGH...it has some really good writing in it, and while it sure as heck didn't lead to the happy wedding/marriage that we all wanted, and sometimes it felt like we were beating our heads against the wall, and most of the time we were wishing we were beating the ABC execs heads against the wall...where was I going with this? Oh, yeah, there were some very good moments in it (especially if you like Angst - then you've hit the jackpot!) and it did keep us on the edge of our seats waiting to see where it would finally go.

I really don't like it very much, just because it was so much of a painful, futile circle, (and the whole Dieter thing made me want to poke my eyes out), but I can understand that there are some strong points within the ARRGH that appeal on some level. And if I'm in the right mood (you know, the depressed, masochistic mood), I do actually like to go back and watch some of it. laugh

And I'm really just posting here to bump up my post numbers. <eg>

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage